The College Executive Committee advises the Dean of the College of Applied Human Sciences and fosters collaboration among academic and administrative units within the College. This Committee convenes regularly to provide direct support to the Dean in advancing the College's strategic priorities and initiatives.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Participate in college-wide strategic planning and decision-making and align the College's goals and objectives with the University's mission and values.
- Ensure compliance with University and College policies and academic standards and develop policies and procedures that promote academic integrity and student success.
- Provide input and advice regarding budget planning and management and make certain that resources are allocated in a way that supports the College's strategic priorities.
- Advise the Dean on issues related to student, faculty, and staff wellbeing, and develop initiatives that promote a positive and inclusive campus culture.
- Coordinate and promote collaboration among schools and other administrative units in the College and facilitate communication and sharing of best practices across Schools.
The Dean of the College of Applied Human Sciences serves as the chair of this Committee. The Committee includes all Associate Deans and Directors.
Committee Eligibility and Membership
All members of the College Executive Committee are appointed and continue to serve at the discretion of the Dean of the College of Applied Human Sciences.