West Virginia University baseball, a member of the Big 12 Conference, has been an intercollegiate sport at West Virginia University since 1892 and boasts nearly 2,200 wins, 13 NCAA Tournament appearances, 21 NCAA All-Americans, 98 Major League Baseball Draft choices, 26 Major League players and one Olympian through the 2020 season. In 2019, West Virginia University’s Monongalia County Ballpark was the host venue for an NCAA Regional and a record 4,355 fans attended West Virginia’s tournament opener against Fordham.
- Assist coaching staff, specifically with setup and cleanup of equipment, as well as on-field assistance during practice
- Assist equipment manager with duties as assigned
- Other job duties include technology operation, bullpen catching and camp operations
- External athletic operations
- Technology in sports
- Sport data analytics
- Internal athletic operations
- Facility and equipment management
- Player development
- Video production
Managers must forfeit any remaining eligibility in sport at WVU
All managers must be a full time graduate or undergraduate student at WVU, except that during his/her final term, he/she may be less than full time provided he/she is enrolled in all courses necessary to graduate at the end of the term.