School of Sport Sciences
Our undergraduate degree program in Sport and Exercise Psychology within the School of Sport Sciences serves students looking for coursework and educational experiences within our field. Although many of the students in these 200 and 300 – level undergraduate courses are either SEP Majors or Minors, we do serve students from CPASS and the greater university looking to learn more about the field. These graduate teaching assistantship positions typically have a workload of teaching 2 3-credit undergraduate courses, while also taking part in the graduate level-Teaching Practicum course. These GTAs are a wonderful professional development opportunity for future scholars and professionals within the field of Sport and Exercise Psychology, as well as serving CAHS on a whole.
Duties and Responsibilities
- erve as the lead-instructor for 200 or 300 – level Sport and Exercise Psychology undergraduate courses.
- Interact with WVU undergraduate students as the face of the field of Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- Contribute to the growth and development of our undergraduate program, while providing instruction to the greater WVU community.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of online course shells.
- Take part in recruitment and retention of CAHS students.
For application instructions, please visit the CAHS graduate assistantships page.