Mylan Park is recognized as one of the nation’s premier full-service recreation, sport, social, health and wellness complexes. We support the well-being of the residents of Monongalia and surrounding counties by providing high quality and award-winning programs, facilities, and services. We serve this need through innovative, entrepreneurial, fiscally responsible, and sustainable practices while expanding inclusive recreational facilities and programs in the community. Our programs, facilities, and services are recognized as having significant positive economic benefits to the communities we serve.
Multiple opportunities in event management, marketing, and digital media.
Duties and Responsibilities
Hands-on experience in strategic planning, logistics and day-to-day operations of a full-service recreation, sport, social, health and wellness complex.
- An interest or passion for parks, recreation and sport management
- Good organizational skills & attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to take on diverse roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to deliver Mylan Park philosophy and uphold customer service standards
- Clear and friendly phone manner
- Computer literate - especially Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task in a pressurized environment
- Good communication skills both verbally and in written
Visit the Mylan Park website: https://mylanpark.org/