The West Virginia University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics’ Clinical and Sport Psychology program is directed by Dr. Dayna Charbonneau, Psy.D., who began her tenure at WVU in 2017. Charbonneau is responsible for overseeing individual and group therapy, crisis intervention and coach, individual and team mental performance consultation services and programming.
- Assist with individual counseling and/or sport performance consultation, group counseling, as well as consultation with teams/coaches/other Intercollegiate Athletics staff
- Administrative and client preparation activities
- Participation in outreach events with Intercollegiate Athletics including team workshops/presentations
- Administrative/supervisory/outreach/consultation duties assigned during slow clinical demand
- Mental performance consultant
- Future master’s-level mental health provider