The West Virginia University men’s soccer program was established in 1961. As of 2019, the Mountaineers have won seven conference championships and advanced to 14 NCAA tournaments, while posting 40 winning seasons. Eleven Mountaineers have earned All-America honors and 33 have played professional soccer. In the classroom, the program has posted a team GPA above 3.0 for 13 straight seasons and has received the United Soccer Coaches Association team academic award for 12 consecutive years. A member of the Mid-American Conference, WVU plays its home games at Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium adjacent to the WVU Coliseum.
- Data entry within JumpForward (compliance related)
- Full operation of GPS units and the day-to-day operations of this software
- Upload and data entry for Instant Match Analysis software
- Organization of itineraries for both home and away fixtures
- Coordination of student managers on game day
- Coaching position at the collegiate level or at youth, club level
- Director of Operations