School of Sport Sciences
Our online degree programs in the School of Sport Sciences serve professional learners in physical education, sport coaching, and sport management. The related graduate service assistantships provide a range of academic and non-academic supports to this student population, including enrollment coaching, student success coaching, and faculty instructional support. The graduate assistants who serve in these 12-month positions gain valuable professional experience in our growing online enterprise, which continues to emerge as a hub for academic innovation and entrepreneurship within the college.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with various recruitment events/initiatives, including, but not limited to informational webinars.
- Support the development and delivery of recruitment materials for online programs as needed.
- Provide ongoing academic and non-academic support as a student success coach for selected students.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of online course shells.
- Assist with new course build builds as member of an instructional design team.
For application instructions, please visit the CAHS graduate assistantships page.