- 4 vs. 4 coed soccer tournament with a minimum of one player of the opposite gender on the field at all times.
- Registration is free (max 8 players per team). Visit the registration page for more information.
- Playing format: Pool Play Format Tournament over two days
- This is a double elimination tournament scheduled over 2 days: Saturday, Oct. 14, and Sunday, Oct. 15, 2023.
- Games will be played at the Student Recreation Center (SRC) Turf Fields on the Evansdale Campus.
- The winning team will win free t-shirts.
- Only open to WVU Students
- No alcohol or tobacco products are permitted on or around the fields.
Eligibility and team registration
- The tournament is open to all students currently enrolled at WVU.
- Registration will be online only and is free (max 8 players per team). Incomplete registration forms will not be permitted to play.
- Registration will be based on a first come first serve ending on Monday, October 9 at midnight, or when the first 20 teams are registered.
- The maximum roster size is 8 players and teams play 4 vs. 4.
- A minimum of ONE player on the field at all times for each team must be from the opposite gender (e.g. 1 female and 3 males or 3 females and 1 male).
- Each team must create its own name. Team names CANNOT be derogatory, inflammatory, insensitive, hateful, or vulgar in any way.
- The team captain is responsible for completing the registration form and making the payment.
- Players may only be on one team roster.
- Each player registered must complete the tournament waiver and show his/her WVU ID before he/she plays. Players who do not sign the tournament waiver and/or do not show WVU ID will not be allowed to participate (waiver forms will be available the day of the tournament).
- Each player must bring a white and a dark-colored shirt.
- No requests for schedule changes will be honored after the preliminary schedules are posted.
- A forfeit will be recorded as a 5-0 win. A forfeit will occur if one team isn’t present 5 minutes after the scheduled game time.
- A team shall be allowed a five (5) minute grace period after the scheduled kick-off time before the match is considered a forfeit.
- A win results in progression to the next stage of the tournament
- In the case of two teams being tied at the end of the game then a sudden death penalty shootout begins. A penalty kick in this tournament is a free shot from the ½ way line with no players in the half where players are attempting to score.