West Virginia University is awarding $2,000 scholarship to nine students who have declared Mental Health and Addiction Studies as their major for the Spring 2023 semester. Applications for the scholarship are open until Nov. 21, 2022. Recipients will be notified of the award in December.
The program is the first in West Virginia and one of just a few undergraduate programs of its kind in the country helping to make a difference in the lives of families and communities.
- Major: Students must have declared Mental Health and Addiction Studies as their major.
- FASFA: Students must have filed a FAFSA for the 2023-2024 academic year .
- Essay: Students must attach a personal essay to this application.
- Date: Applications must be submitted by November 21, 2022.
- The scholarship is a one-time award of $2,000 for the Spring 2023 semester.
- Previous recipients are eligible for this award.